WHAT IS CRYPTOCURRENCY?
- Cryptocurrency, in its simplest form, is a digital and highly-secure encrypted token, or unit of value that operates as a medium of exchange, just like any other money, and which can be used to transfer money, or value, securely and rapidly anywhere in the world and outside of the traditional banking system (and sometimes in tandem with it), as well as to pay for goods and services.
- Cryptocurrency assets, and transactions, are recorded on what is known as the “blockchain”, which is an ultra-secure decentralized and hack-proof digital ledger that records any transactional and other data entered on it. Because the same data and code is recorded in multiple server locations around the world at any one time, it is impossible to hack and change a record of the data.
- Bitcoin is the best-known example of a cryptocurrency.
It, and other cryptocurrencies, are increasingly being used in place of US dollars and other major world currencies by many millions of users and investors around the world, for an ever-increasing range of transactions, including but not limited to buying or renting real estate, paying for travel and accommodation, buying or renting vehicles, paying household bills, etc.
- For a more detailed discussion, see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency
WHAT IS PDX?
- PDX is a digital currency that is at the core of a powerful new banking and financial services ecosystem based on encrypted and permissionless peer-to-peer (i.e. no middleman) payments and money transfers, globally, that solves multiple problems. Coin holders will be able to make instant payments and transfers anonymously, and instantly, anywhere in the world, and their data will be stored on an immutable blockchain, making it indestructible, theft-proof, and impossible for anyone else to know without their knowledge and approval.
PDX will disrupt the global payments processing industry, and the way banking is conducted between crypto currencies and fiat currencies, and we are actively building a unique, cutting-edge cryptocurrency exchange platform.
PDX's banking, exchange, and payments processing capabilities will feed off each other, which in turn will lead to massive user adoption in the consumer and commercial worlds.
That in turn will lead to large-scale and increasing acceptance of PDX Coin as a means of payment, by merchants of goods and services, globally, which in turn leads back to more and more consumer acceptance usage of PDX as a means of payment and store of value.
- The PDX "ecosystem" consists of a new global banking network providing a full range of retail banking services, with physical branches as well as a global virtual banking business; a crypto currency exchange business with unique attributes and a guaranteed large customer base; and a merchant payments processing business, based on the block chain. All of these businesses feed off of each other, adding snowballing value, including for PDX coin holders who in many cases will themselves have access to free banking, exchange, and money transfer services.
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY AND OVERVIEW
- PDX Coin (also referred to by its three-letter symbol, “PDX”, is a newly created and legally compliant digital currency supported by independently certified proved recoverable oil and gas reserves. PDX was fully deployed on the Ethereum blockchain on August 6, 2019, as an ERC-20 token. This can be viewed at the following contract address: https://etherscan.io/address/0x6a8fee0E33Cb65a7E8D21BadCA62E87639ef74B3
- PDX Coin enables individuals and organizations to utilize a transparent digital currency backed by independently certified crude oil and natural gas reserves in the ground, and either in production, or ready for development.
- PDX Coin has been created and structured so as to become a leading safe-harbor tokenized store of value.
- PDX’s value inherent in a transferable digital token will enable holders to store and preserve wealth, and engage in commercial and consumer transactions.
- A complete description of PDX may be found on the website, and in the White Paper, which can be downloaded from the website, at www.pdxcoin.io.
WHAT CORE “PROBLEM” WILL PDX SOLVE?
- Problem: Limited ability to spend digital currency in everyday life limits the growth of the entire industry
- Solution: To enable stores, merchants, and other service providers globally to accept payments in cryptocurrency
The vast majority of existing merchants, and services vendors, don’t yet accept cryptocurrencies. This is due partly to the volatility of the market, as well as the lack of an existing payment infrastructure, and their overall inability to be used within quick micro-transactions.
PDX believes that massive price fluctuations can be easily mitigated by widespread token ownership and usage, which is facilitated by providing users with easy ways to pay with digital currencies.
The application will also facilitate payments from online cryptocurrency payments. The end goal, which underpins PDX’s inherent role as a store of value, is to make PDX easy to use and hence attractive to token holders, as well as easy to accept and convert, and hence attractive, to merchants.
We will develop and launch a solution, in tandem with our in-house banking infrastructure, which enables any point of sale terminal to have installed a simple IOS and Android-supported application which runs to receive cryptocurrencies as simply as it does fiat money.
The end goal, which underpins PDX’s inherent role as a store of value, is to make PDX easy to use and hence attractive to token holders, as well as easy to accept and convert, and hence attractive, to merchants.
- A wide adoption base should in turn lead to a greater ability to build sustainable token utility – meaning day to day use of the PDX token as a viable currency, and medium of exchange across both business and consumer use
- A large adoption base will lead to merchants of all shapes and sizes being more willing to accept payments in PDX. Among other things, our energy businesses will require production payments be made in PDX rather than fiat currency
- An ongoing marketing program to businesses globally will encourage the acceptance by merchants of PDX as payment for their goods or services. Our internally-owned and operating banking and payments processing infrastructure will also greatly support this activity
HOW DO I RECEIVE, STORE, AND TRADE MY PDX COINS?
- Investors will need to set up a secure “digital wallet” online, at which time their PDX tokens will be generated digitally and transferred across to their wallets. As an example of one such wallet, please see www.coinomi.com.
- Coinomi is a globally recognized and popular digital wallet that supports a large number of different cryptocurrencies. PDX and Coinomi have a formal partnership, and PDX has been integrated into the Coinomi platform
- The investor will use their digital wallet to hold and store their PDX Coins.
- As the PDX ecosystem grows, the investor will over time have an ever-expanding range of merchants and vendors that they will be able to pay with their PDX coins
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE GLOBAL PUBLIC SALES EVENTS?
- Ongoing technology development and R&D, especially in respect to security through aggressive investments in AI and quantum computing / quantum cryptography, and in blockchain technology improvements
- Continual development and roll-out to the market of the product and service suite
- Marketing and Public Relations, and Investor relations
- Build-out and integration of a global physical and virtual banking organization, including acquisitions of wealth management and corporate advisory firms, development of trade financing services and payments and processing services
- Building out our own high-speed, low latency and ultra-secure cryptocurrency exchange platform
- Building robust treasury management systems
- Ensuring the right corporate and management infrastructures are in place
- Continually developing relationships with merchants and vendors globally
- Developing and maintaining relationships with cryptocurrency exchanges as well as building out our internal exchange platform
- Developing and managing our portfolio of energy assets, and optimizing production, while exploring for new energy reserves in sometimes remote parts of the world, and adding to our portfolio and reserves constantly, through new acquisitions and partnerships, and development / acquisitions of renewable energy projects
Our goal is to, in tandem with other cryptocurrency issuers, reinvent and redefine the global banking, investment banking, and venture capital industries, redefining and overturning the ways in which retail consumers bank and pay for goods and services, and move money around, while at the same time redefining the way private and public businesses, especially technology startups, raise new money in the capital markets.